Senior leaders seek a coach who demonstrates skill, emotional intelligence, objectivity, credibility, careful listening, and trustworthiness. My clients tell me they value a coach who quickly develops an understanding of their specific context and challenges.
My leadership coaching services are perfect for anyone who is:
- moving into a new or more senior role
- looking to improve the balance of work and other life demands and interests
- seeking new insights into their own personality type and work preferences
- comfortable in their role, and is ‘stuck’ or needs to address areas for development
- keen to improve confidence
- not sure what their next career move should be
- preparing for the next step in their career
I will help you to gain insights that may not have been apparent to you without the opportunity to take the time to properly think. I will challenge your thinking, in an appropriate, skilful manner. You will consider your own priorities and objectives in new ways to achieve desired outcomes, and my clients report they make tangible progress, personally and professionally during the period of the coaching relationship.